Avila Prime is committed to ensuring quality and safety while providing innovative products to address current environmental problems.
Absorbent products offer green alternatives for cleaning. The absorbed liquid can be wrung or squeezed out of the material, if desired.
Toxic algae can look like foam, scum, or mats on the surface of the water. With our Algae Test Kits, you can confirm these hazardous conditions and take action.
They are designed to enhance the natural conditions of a site with minimal impacts. They are used to remediate a wide variety of surfaces from gas stations to dry cleaners.
It absorbs all liquids such as crude oil, paint, greases, glycol, fuels incl. diesel, without absorbing any water. Water becomes completely clean.
Our most innovative remediation product that’s able to absorbed oil, crude, or any by-product.
Upstream – exploratory drilling.
Distribution – Fuel transportation tank trucks.
Filling stations – car services and repairs.
Paints, coatings, solvents.
Hydraulic machines and equipment.
Storing and transporting liquid substances.
Authorities and organizations
Ocean Rescue Departments.
OilSorbio is able to absorb from soil or water the contaminant in just a few minutes of contact as it has a nano-capillary structure that allows a mechanical suction. One of the most important features is that the waste after a small treatment can be used as a soil amendment; the product has a slow biodegrading process that begins once deployed in a field as a soil amendment…
- OilSorbio Is available in a ready-to-use powder, blocks, and containment booms. The technology was developed over the last 20 years in the petroleum industry to assist with spill cleanup projects worldwide. The original material was invented and called ORS (Oil Recovery Solutions), and a Finnish researcher in the 1990s developed original production equipment. Since then, continuous product development has been made based on gained experiences and test results during accidental events such as the Exxon Valdez. New features have been developed and incorporated based on these findings, making it possible to offer excellent product quality with outstanding remediation performance. This product called OilSorbio can absorb from soil or water the contaminant in just a few minutes of contact as it has a nano-capillary structure that allows a mechanical suction. One of the most important features is that the waste after a small treatment can be used as a soil amendment; the product has a slow biodegrading process that begins once deployed in a field as a soil amendment.
OilSorbio absorbent products offer a green alternative for cleaning and recovery of oil spillage
- Completely recyclable materials.
- 1 liter (0.26 gal.) of OilSorbio absorbs 0,9-liter (0.24 gal.) of oils/liquids.
- Absorbs oils, Diesel, crude, paint, glycol, etc.
- The recovery process does not produce any hazardous waste.
- The recovered oil can be compressed out from the absorbent for reuse.
- The remaining used absorbent can be recycled.
BioRaiser Algae Collector is specially developed to minimize or eliminate damage caused to the environment through agriculture. We offer you permanent, lasting solutions by moving and binding leached nutrients found in water systems back into fields.
BioRaiser Algae Collector comes from the Oilsorbio which has some modification on her structure but with the same mechanism of absorption, it is specially developed to minimize or eliminate damage caused to the environment through agriculture. By moving and binding leached nutrients found in water systems back into fields we offer you a permanent, lasting nutrient and algae management solution.
Algae test kits
They are able to detect on site in few minutes the presence of cyanobacteria in awaterbody.
BlueGreenTest™ This new, innovative testing kit, represented and distributed by Avila Prime Professional Services, LLC. will revolutionize algae toxin detection practices. The BlueGreenTest™kit can detect the presence of Microcystins in any body of water. The test kit is easy to use and made out of environmentally friendly materials. Each test kit contains one test cassette, a sample jar, a pipette and a disposable glove. By following a few simple steps, the easy-to-read test cassette will indicate if there are toxins present in the water sample. The whole process takes about 20 minutes from start to finish.
More than just Quality Water. It’s peace of mind.
- Affordable Test at $99 for a pack of 3 Premium Tests
- Fully Portable with each test fitting in the palm of your hands
- 100% Environmentally Friendly materials
- Results in around 15 minutes
- As accurate as traditional lab tests
- Easy to step-by-step instruction, no need for additional training
TerraStryke™ TPHENHANCED™ is demonstrated to enhance the realization of superior rates of petroleum hydrocarbon degradation, and when compared to current industry standards, for longer periods of sustainability and less costs.
- Enhance the bioavailability of sorbed, residual source mass, effectively getting the rebound out upfront
- Expedite the destruction of dissolved-phase petroleum hydrocarbons, effectively enhancing realization of long-term site compliance objectives
- Minimize on-site impacts and the need for aboveground equipment, allowing for redevelopment concurrent with remediation.
- Maximize the value of your Remediation Dollar by reducing overall project costs and minimize impacts by effectively eliminating nuisance noise, exhaust and emissions.
TerraStryke™ ERDENHANCED™ will save a decade on remediation timeframes and hundreds of thousands in remediation costs. Save money and minimize impacts while sequestering Greenhouse Gases.
- Provide decades of reducing conditions after a single deployment program, eliminating multiple deployment events, and maximizing your remediation dollar.
- Enhance the realization of complete biotransformation, with no stall and/or adverse vapor contaminants.
- Expedite the solubilization of residual (sorbed) source mass, enhancing contaminant bioavailability while minimizing site impacts, allowing for redevelopment concurrent with remediation.
- Increase subsurface distribution capabilities, decreasing site time and project costs.
- Expedite the realization of 2-3 order-of-magnitude reductions in contaminant mass in months, not years.